Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Warmest Room In The House Signings in Seattle and San Francisco

I will be signing copies of "The Warmest Room in the House" at the following locations. 

On Sunday, February 10th at 2 PM I will be at the Elliott Bay Book Company in Seattle. In anticipation of sales I have made a donation to Rotary First Harvest, a food bank which serves the Seattle area and beyond. Follow this link for their latest newsletter. 
www.FirstHarvest.org/download/newsletters/RFHNewsletter_Jan08.htm 

Elliott Bay Book Company is located at 101 South Main Street in Seattle, WA. 

On Sunday, February 17th at 2PM I will be at Book Passage at the Ferry Building in San Francisco. 

I hope to see you there! 

And a special thanks to the family and friends who came to my signings at the Smithsonian in Washington, DC and at Barnes & Noble in New York City last month!




No comments: