Friday, April 10, 2009

The Warmest Room In The House Is Moving....

.... Sort of. This blog is in the middle of a transition, and is moving to a new site. The new address will be www.TheWarmestRoomInTheHouse.com . 

All that I'm losing is the "blogspot" part of the address. The transition is already underway which is why some pages might not be available right now.

I apologize for any inconvenience - I know some people have been looking for specific recipes, and hopefully they'll be available again soon! 

Thanks again and see you in the next Room! 

4 comments:

Ozge said...

A change of room is good. If you need a banner for website, let me know Steven. I could do that as a website-warming present to you!

Ann said...

So upgrading your site? :) okay, will see ya there.
Dont forget to add the comment box there!

Steven said...

Thank you, that's very kind, but it's already in the works! Hopefully the new site will be operational soon!

Steven said...

Thanks, Ann, I will definitely enable the comments section! I'm excited about the new site and hope to have it up soon!